Sunday, September 18, 2011

Open Doors: Christ Church

Last weekend was "Oxford Open Doors" - a weekend where most things are free and you can tour the different Colleges.  We began by exploring Christ Church, which incidentally is my college here.


Through the gates ...


Christ Church!


A glimpse of the corridors ...


5 points to Gryffindor if you can guess why this looks familiar!


You can bet that I will be eating here as much as possible once term starts.


Loving the portraits <3


Some Christ Church pride; also where you can go for a drink.





Clair, Molly, Mickey, Kevin, and me outside on one of the quads


Christ Church Cathedral



Another quad


Christ Church Library:
Where Mickey and I will be spending lots of time once term officially starts




1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! I'm living through you on you adventures. I came across this site and thought you might find it interesting. Let me know if you find the London Roman Baths! http://www.visitbritainsuperblog.com/2011/04/top-10-offbeat-things-to-do-see-in-london/

    ReplyDelete