Saturday, September 17, 2011

Life

A glimpse into life here at Oxford:




Every day, someone different plays music on the street corners.  Whoever gets there first has dibs for the day.  
Exhibit A: Mr. Whoodnote & Lil Rhys
Torey and I bought their CD, "Modus Operandi"




Coffee shop that gives discounts to students; they're located on the corner of Broad and New Inn Hall.  Great place to read!




Blackwell's: An enormous bookstore on Broad Street with a cafe on the first floor (free internet!).  Also happens to be where I spend most of my time.




Gloucester Green Market
Every Wednesday, they have fresh fruit and vegetables; every Thursdays, they have antiques.  Good stuff!




From left to right: Mike, Ashley, Clair, Mickey, Torey, Bret, and me
Mass with friends at "The Oratory" followed by dinner at a pub.




The Thames River, which runs close to my house

More to come!  

Cheers,
Kathryn








No comments:

Post a Comment